Can I reorder my notes within a notebook on a laptop?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
ginadellapiana

Can I reorder my notes within a notebook on a laptop?

Post by ginadellapiana »

I want to change the order of my notes within a notebook on a laptop.
I know how to do it on my android gospel library version, but not on my laptop.
Is it possible? If so, how can it be done?
mevans

Re: Can I reorder my notes within a notebook on a laptop?

Post by mevans »

Where are you trying to change the order? Are you referring to the order they appear on the Notes page? (https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/notes)
Or are you trying to change the order in which they appear when you look at the "related content" sidebar?

I'm not aware of a way to change the order of either. On the Notes page you have some very basic filtering options, but the notes always appear in reverse chronological order with respect to the date the note was created.

The older Notes page (I don't know if it's still available...I'd have to look around for the URL and try it) had more features than the current page, but I don't remember if ordering was one of the features. I'd encourage you to submit a Feedback request for the additional features you'd like to see. Since it's something a mobile version can do, I have more hope that they'll add it to the web browser version.

I see this is your first post. This is a user-to-user community. Bear in mind that the church is typically very slow at making changes and improvements. The Feedback page is the official way to report problems or make feature requests. You can use the Feedback link found at the bottom of most pages. In the Gospel Library, it's at the bottom of the left panel.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”