Donation Batch not processing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dflenady

Donation Batch not processing

Post by dflenady »

I have processed the donations (checks) in LCR but when it comes to have it authorized by the second person (Bishopric member) it keeps going back over everything and when you go through the pages it them needs to have a second person authorize again. And just keeps going around and around. how do I fix this or who do i talk to?
jpjones~ogr

Re: Donation Batch not processing

Post by jpjones~ogr »

Call the Church's help center. The glitch you're describing seems very similar to a glitch in the first few months of the having donation processing in LCR. Best wishes with this.
jpjones~ogr

Post by jpjones~ogr »

I think the "Online donation batches - Log in approvals" thread was where it was reported.
hts8

Post by hts8 »

Timed out twice for us. Last week and this Sunday. Logged out changed browser, still couldn't get second approver to record tithing. Still freezes with a loading wheel. Been doing online donation recording for two months. No glitches till last recent lcr updated when all header menu bar was moved from left top to left right. Ant feedback on this server loading error?
jpjones~ogr

Post by jpjones~ogr »

Sure seems like a Church IT (Global Services) issue to me. They may need to reset something, or work some other magic. Unfortunately they generally aren't available Sundays. You could report incidents on Sundays via Help / Contact Us from LCR pages. This even allows adding attachments, maybe like screenshots. They've been pretty quick about getting back to me regarding other problems.
jpjones~ogr

Post by jpjones~ogr »

Processing our first donations batch via LCR went well yesterday. After logging in we opened a second browser tab to expense processing. Our finance clerk and I paid attention to steps, messages, and buttons so repetition would be easier. For second approval the clerk was forced out, the bishopric member logged in, and reports were printed. However, in the second tab the clerk remained logged in to LCR, so it seems that clerks could continue other tasks if needed, without having to log in again.

Information from this and related threads has been very helpful.

To those who experience steps or processes timing out, please share solutions either from Global Services or your own discoveries. Also, I recommend asking stake auditors to note such problems in their reports, when they visit. My hope would be to enhance coordination between financial systems decision makers and IT systems decision makers.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”