Strange case of the missing calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bcchristensen

Re: Strange case of the missing calendar

Post by bcchristensen »

russellhltn wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:22 am
bcchristensen wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:49 am Also, this issue doesn’t just affect the display of the calendars in a browser, it also affects calendar syncing. I have our stake calendar synced to my Google calendar and to my iPhone, and the private synced calendars disappear from both of those locations.
Are you using the "Auto-synced" list (which follows the selected calendars) or a "Custom" list, which is manually selected?
I’m using the “Auto-synced” list.
supermanforever

Post by supermanforever »

"Auto-synced Calendars from Your List". The private calendars do not show on that page either. I then update the "Choose Calendars" to view the private calendars. That works temporarily until I log in at a later time or if I refresh the page. I submitted a ticket a few days ago.
MatthewUT

Post by MatthewUT »

Has anyone received an update on this? I am having the same problem. Every time I sign in I have to click on "Choose Calendas" and uncheck and then check again the two private calendars we use to get them to show up. Started about two weeks ago. Very frustrating because those calendars don't show up anymore in the Member Tools app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The developers are aware of it and are working on a fix. No real timeline.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

I have two like this now so if they need examples or to test anything…I got it

Return to “Calendar”