Finding Lost Members List in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Finding Lost Members List in LCR

Post by scgallafent »

lmisner wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:12 pm When a member moves and leaders are in the process of trying to find a new address according to the Handbook in the interim these members need to be moved to the Finding Lost Members list in the LCR. I am not sure where you find such a list. It is not listed as a Report in the Access Table. Supposedly this is a report the Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidents review. Can anyone shed any light on where this list or report resides? When I was the Bishop I was fairly familiar with LCR and this does not ring any bells.
This is not yet available for all wards and branches.
joeycon4

Post by joeycon4 »

scgallafent wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:08 am This is not yet available for all wards and branches.
Any estimates on when this will be available in the US? 2022? 2023?
Is there a place we can subscribe to get a notification on when it's available? Reading the handbook it is already available so that doesn't seem applicable.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

joeycon4 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:49 pm Any estimates on when this will be available in the US? 2022? 2023?
Is there a place we can subscribe to get a notification on when it's available? Reading the handbook it is already available so that doesn't seem applicable.
I don't know what the schedule is for releasing this in the United States. There isn't anything you could subscribe to -- any notifications would come through priesthood leadership channels.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”