Finding Lost Members List in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Finding Lost Members List in LCR

Post by scgallafent »

lmisner wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:12 pm When a member moves and leaders are in the process of trying to find a new address according to the Handbook in the interim these members need to be moved to the Finding Lost Members list in the LCR. I am not sure where you find such a list. It is not listed as a Report in the Access Table. Supposedly this is a report the Elders Quorum and Relief Society Presidents review. Can anyone shed any light on where this list or report resides? When I was the Bishop I was fairly familiar with LCR and this does not ring any bells.
This is not yet available for all wards and branches.
joeycon4

Post by joeycon4 »

scgallafent wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:08 am This is not yet available for all wards and branches.
Any estimates on when this will be available in the US? 2022? 2023?
Is there a place we can subscribe to get a notification on when it's available? Reading the handbook it is already available so that doesn't seem applicable.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

joeycon4 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:49 pm Any estimates on when this will be available in the US? 2022? 2023?
Is there a place we can subscribe to get a notification on when it's available? Reading the handbook it is already available so that doesn't seem applicable.
I don't know what the schedule is for releasing this in the United States. There isn't anything you could subscribe to -- any notifications would come through priesthood leadership channels.
pspencer2323

Post by pspencer2323 »

I see it seems to possible to move out a member with destination as their current ward. What will happen if that is done? Will it put them on the Finding Lost Members List and make that report option visible ?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

pspencer2323 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:14 pm I see it seems to possible to move out a member with destination as their current ward. What will happen if that is done? Will it put them on the Finding Lost Members List and make that report option visible ?
Until the tool is released in your area, I don't think this will do anything other than put them back in your ward/branch with no address. I recommend you follow the current process for moving members to address unknown (completing the steps that are presented when you indicate you don't know the new address) until you are instructed to follow a new process.
kzortman

Post by kzortman »

Where actually is the "Finding Lost Members" list located in LCR, to give to the Elder Quorum President and Relief Society President, in accordance with the General Handbook?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kzortman wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:21 pm Where actually is the "Finding Lost Members" list located in LCR, to give to the Elder Quorum President and Relief Society President, in accordance with the General Handbook?
For those in the U.S. this list recently became available and is found in the LCR Reports menu under the Reports column.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Perhaps it's still being rolled out to the US units, I've just checked and still cannot see it under the Reports menu. I'm glad people keep asking about it, because I forgot it was "a thing", and at least now I remembered to look and see if it was available for us or not!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

It is released in our ward near Tulsa, OK. I'm not sure when it went live - we just had a family show up on it within the past week. As noted above, it is in the Reports menu on LCR and is called "Finding Lost Members"
mtwerner

Post by mtwerner »

This just showed up in my LCR, but I can't edit the list as elders quorum president, nor has the ward clerk been able to figure it out. Are there any instructions about how to put someone on the list?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”