Cannot Attach Receipts in LCR

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
shnewman

Cannot Attach Receipts in LCR

Post by shnewman »

I am a ward clerk attempting to enter an expense in LCR for reimbursement to a member of our ward (FWIW, the bishop). I'm using MacOS 12.0.1 and have tried both Google Chrome 96.0 and Firefox 95.0.2. In any event, attaching a ~2MB PDF and/or a ~1MB JPG will result in the following error page being displayed, "Uh oh! We're Sorry ...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!" Sometimes the expense will move onto review, but without the attachments and other times it will simply fail completely.

I've noticed some changes to the finance system in the past week (subdomains), and this functionality seems broken for us.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot Attach Receipts in LCR

Post by jdlessley »

There have been LCR > Finance web site/server issues for several days that come and go. It has taken me two days to get as many payment requests processed. For a few minutes everything is fine and then the dreaded 'something went wrong' message stops everything. Persistence and trying at different times is all that I can recommend.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
shnewman

Post by shnewman »

Thank you!
Yes, attaching the digital receipts worked this morning, so this isn't the ongoing issue I'd feared.
meljones

Post by meljones »

I’ve been having the same problem. As mentioned, it is intermittent with more failures than successes for me. Also, I’ve noticed when I get that message, the submitted expense ends up in the “ expenses with paper receipt” section needing another approval. I then have to delete them from there and try again. Frustrating. :(
Jermzone

Post by Jermzone »

This has been going downhill for me as well... cannot attach anything anymore. Yesterday I was able to create pdfs from jpegs and that worked. Today PDFs are not working. It breaks during submission and puts the expense in the "paper receipts" section.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”