Missionalry Referral website

Discussions about other Church websites
jackhpeterson

Missionalry Referral website

Post by jackhpeterson »

Hello,
I'm a ward mission leader in the [redacted] Ward of the [redacted] Stake. My Leader and Clerk Resource user name is: [redacted].
My question is how do I regain access to the Missionary Referral Manager site? I've always had access but the last 3 times I've received an email that I have a new referral, after putting in my username and password, the site informs me that I am denied access.
Could you help me fix this?
Jack Peterson [email address redacted]

[moderator note: Private, confidential, and individual identifying information redacted . This forum is public and what is posted is viewable worldwide.]
Last edited by jdlessley on Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Private, confidential, and individual identifying information redacted . This forum is public and what is posted is viewable worldwide.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Missionalry Referral website

Post by jdlessley »

Please note that the Forum is public and any information posted is viewable by anyone worldwide. The Forum is user-to-user help and support. We cannot help you directly, like the official support by way of the Global Service Department (GSD), but can only provide recommendations based on experience or knowledge of the systems being discussed. In the absence of someone else providing some useful guidance then ask your ward clerk to give you the GSD telephone number to speak with support.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Websites”