Calendar outage?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
scl1982

Calendar outage?

Post by scl1982 »

I'm currently having a "Sorry, the requested file does not exist." error message when trying to access the calendar. Is there a general outage?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Calendar outage?

Post by lajackson »

scl1982 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:25 pm I'm currently having a "Sorry, the requested file does not exist." error message when trying to access the calendar. Is there a general outage?
I am getting the Calendar page but also the "Give us a moment..." error and the page is not loading. I guess the Calendar may be out until someone notices and reboots the server, or whatever it takes. And since it is Saturday . . . [sigh]
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Seems to be working for me, but I did use incognito mode to avoid the dreaded cookie issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lajackson wrote: I am getting the Calendar page but also the "Give us a moment..." error and the page is not loading.
It seems to be working normally again. Temporary outage, not general, I suppose. Here at the Forum we are users who discuss things and have no control at all over the servers and other parts of the website. All we can do is send Feedback through official channels, just the same as anyone else.
scl1982

Post by scl1982 »

It still seems out for me (I've tried in incognito mode).
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

A "New Private Window" (Firefox) works for me. But deleting cookies and cache does nothing to correct the error.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The Calendar still seems to be working for me. I am using Firefox 96.0.2 (about to upgrade to 96.0.3). I am not using a private window or anything similar.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Just tried it again following lajackson's post. Deleted cookies and cleared cache. I get a 404 - Error when clicking the Calendar link using the 'normal' method. Tried it also using a "New private window" and it works.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Also getting the "Sorry, the requested file does not exist." message, this morning in the UK. Same message using Incognito mode in Chrome as well. At the moment it looks like the Calendar doesn't like Chrome at all. :?

However, no issues with Firefox!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Working fine for me using incognito mode in Chrome. (I didn't try regular mode.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”