Calendar outage?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Biggles

Re: Calendar outage?

Post by Biggles »

I have just discovered that the issue arises when I access the Calendar, whilst logged into LCR, using the Tools menu the Calendar displays the "Sorry, the requested file does not exist." error message.

However accessing it from the Tools menu on the main Church homepage normal service is resumed! :!:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Hmmm. There's an issue accessing the calendar or meetinghouse locator via the header when in the forum. It tries to take you to tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/calendar/ or tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/maps/meetinghouses/.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

russellhltn wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:42 am Hmmm. There's an issue accessing the calendar or meetinghouse locator via the header when in the forum. It tries to take you to tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/calendar/ or tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/maps/meetinghouses/.
I'm seeing that as well – good catch! I'm guessing it has to do with either the slim Church header or the subdomain, both of which apply to Tech and Leader and Clerk Resources.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

I reported it to the header/footer team. They have an open ticket on it. They do not expect to see if fixed until sometime next week.

I could add some redirects on the server itself to work around the issue, but I think I'll wait for a proper fix. The work around is easy, go to the main Church site first, and then pick from the 9 dot menu.
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

The header/footer links for Calendar and Meetinghouse Locator have been updated now. They should be working again on Tech.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

TimRiker wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:26 am The header/footer links for Calendar and Meetinghouse Locator have been updated now. They should be working again on Tech.
Verified – hooray!
mkoyle

Post by mkoyle »

Is everyone else having issues with the calendar this morning? We get a red "system error" message and the stake executive secretary got hundreds of email notifications that events had been cancelled.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

I'm getting the same error message, but don't know if anything else has happened as a consequence.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

mkoyle wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:15 am Is everyone else having issues with the calendar this morning? We get a red "system error" message and the stake executive secretary got hundreds of email notifications that events had been cancelled.
I'm also getting a calendar error today.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 9.12.25 AM.png
kwzl1

Post by kwzl1 »

I had the same problem last night and this morning "system error."

Return to “Calendar”