Calendar outage?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
biledens

Re: Calendar outage?

Post by biledens »

It's been unavailable for me as well - since last night.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Appears functional to me. And I'm not behind the church firewall.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

russellhltn wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:00 pm Appears functional to me. And I'm not behind the church firewall.
It’s now functioning for me! Whatever the problem it appears to have been resolved since earlier today.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Is there a calendar problem with "system error" again? Trying to help a High Councilman make his entries for 2023 and he keeps getting "system error" as his message. He has cleared his cache and deleted cookies and restarted and problem continues. Your advice? I see this was a problem in May 2022 but don't see a resolution. I will continue looking on the forum page to see what help I can offer.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The webpage is working fine for me.

The Member Tools apps can be more fickle.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
casper684

Post by casper684 »

Odd I didn't have trouble either but HC did and I can't figure out why. I tried to report to feed back but keep getting error message.
Feedback Response: "There was an error transmitting your request. Please try again later."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might have him try incognito mode. Perhaps the clearing of cookies didn't work right.

casper684

Post by casper684 »

I had already had him try going incognito to no avail. Odd not everyone having same trouble? My work around was to go
in and just enter the least amount of info I could to publish and then they are able to go in and edit my entries.

I am still unable to send feedback (tried incognito) and afraid to clear my cache etc as I am not having any problems with
these calendar issues.
mkoyle

Post by mkoyle »

Looks like the calendar is down again. I haven't been able to reach it via web browser for a few hours.
barrycroker

Post by barrycroker »

Rumor has it there was an update being pushed today to solve the DST and all-day event issues. Will see if it comes up tomorrow.

Return to “Calendar”