Ward directory email sync

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
heidinellcamp

Ward directory email sync

Post by heidinellcamp »

How do I update my email in our ward directory? I confirmed my email address is correct in my account settings, and routinely receive church emails on this account. But the ward directory listing still shows an old email that is no longer functioning. Thanks for any help on this one!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward directory email sync

Post by russellhltn »

There are two emails: household and individual. One of them is the problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Russell,
Is the email address in account settings the same or different from the email addresses that members see in the Tools app?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:21 pm Russell,
Is the email address in account settings the same or different from the email addresses that members see in the Tools app?
I think the account settings is the same as the individual in the tools app. At least that's what the verbiage in "accounts" implies. I think they used to be separate, but got simplified down some years ago.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”