Living app Freezing/Locking up (iOS)

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
jlucas8035

Living app Freezing/Locking up (iOS)

Post by jlucas8035 »

To whom can fix it, I have used the app since it came out. I am a big proponent of it. Hope all can invite members to use it for every quorum/group in church.

For the last while I am not able to use the app. It will freeze on me. On both my iPad/iPhone. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it an update issue, or sever issue with the church?

Also is they anyway for the calendar on the app sync with calendar in lds tools app.

Love it and hope we can all use it.
aroneill1

Re: Living app Freezing/Locking up (iOS)

Post by aroneill1 »

Have you found a fix for this?

I can go into circles to create an event but if I need to go in and edit the even, the app freezes and I am never able to edit the event. I am using ios 15.3.1
jlucas8035

Post by jlucas8035 »

It’s just started working again. It’s just off and on all the time.
chickendar

Post by chickendar »

I’m having the same issue. It mostly freezes in activities. Most of the time I cannot even click on an activity for details, sometimes can, but freezes from there, and one time in the past month I was able to create an activity, but then couldn’t get in to edit or look at it. Most of the time I can’t even create one.
I uninstalled and reinstalled twice, but it hasn’t helped.
jlucas8035

Post by jlucas8035 »

It just started working after my issue. Don’t know why. Maybe the clerks office with our callings but I don’t know really.
annaj1

Post by annaj1 »

Anyone have a fix to this yet? I'm having the same issue. Tried deleting app and reinstalling. Tried signing out, exiting, and signing back in. I've put in a feedback ticket, but I really need to modify some activities asap. :) Love the app normally!
jlucas8035

Post by jlucas8035 »

It’s works better on my iPad. I can edit and use on iPad. If I create activity on iPhone it sticks. Try looking at your iPad or other tablet might be the same. 🤷‍♂️
kelliboren

Post by kelliboren »

Having the same issue. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice with no difference. Other people in our ward are having no issues.

Return to “Gospel Living App”