dime et dons

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
batoumgf

dime et dons

Post by batoumgf »

I paid my tithing and my fast offerings during the whole year 2021 neverthless i didn't see it in my lds account donations. Iwent to our clerck branch and he told me that it was a malfunction of the church system. So i wanted to know how i could do to resolve this problem. Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: dime et dons

Post by russellhltn »

I'm assuming you've been donating to the ward, not on-line.

The first step is to make sure your MRN is associated with your Church Account. Are you able to access member services such as the Ward Directory? To add the MRN, go to account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership.

If that's not it, then your donations were not connected with your MRN. That falls on the clerk to check your donation record. Make sure the two of you are using the same MRN. One of you might have the wrong one. It's possible, but rare to have a duplicate membership record.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
batoumgf

Post by batoumgf »

Thank you for your reply. I am able to access member services my donations are connected to my MRN , because i have the record of all my past donations since 2012 but it's just for the 2021 year that i can't view and even the donations of this year i can view them on my church account.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

How are you donating? Online or handing it to a member of the bishopric?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
batoumgf

Post by batoumgf »

I handed it to a bishopric's member
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

batoumgf wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:46 pm I handed it to a bishopric's member
Which means the clerk has to straighten it out. It's an issue with the account he's been attaching the donations to. If he can't figure it out, get his trainer - the stake clerk involved.

batoumgf

Post by batoumgf »

Ok i will do as you said. But if they can't solve it what else could be Done ?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

batoumgf wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:36 pm Ok i will do as you said. But if they can't solve it what else could be Done ?
If the stake clerk can't figure it out, he can call support. Beyond that, you need to involve the priesthood leaders to push the issue.

Return to “Online Donations”