Member Tools not syncing new ministering assignments with LCR after two weeks

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Aterxerxies

Member Tools not syncing new ministering assignments with LCR after two weeks

Post by Aterxerxies »

I was able to get our new ministering assignments into LCR two weeks ago, and publish them. The Relief Society President was able to do the same a week ago. Both of our assignments are correctly published in LCR. Why is it still showing the old ministering assignments in Member Tools? I synced my Member Tools twice this morning just to be sure that wasn't the issue, and it is not.
davesudweeks

Re: Member Tools not syncing new ministering assignments with LCR after two weeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Are you running a current version of Member Tools? If not, I recommend you update the app and sync again. It is also possible that the times you synced there was data interruption (especially if you did it on a Sunday). It appears to me that sync problems show up as missing data in the app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Member Tools not syncing new ministering assignments with LCR after two weeks

Post by russellhltn »

There's some major problems affecting LCR this weekend. That might be why it's not syncing.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

If you're still experiencing this issue, try logging out of the Tools app, then logging back in using your member info. I found a recent issue where syncing simply wouldn't work for different Tools data, but a log out and then back on did the trick.

Return to “Member Tools”