Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
wvantass

Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Post by wvantass »

Is thew PBSS system currently up? I recently changed computers and it says the system is unavailable. Is that my problem or is thew system really down?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Post by Mikerowaved »

Several church systems have been experiencing problems for the last several days. They are working on it and hope to be running smooth again shortly.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
steveri

Post by steveri »

Yes, the patriarchal blessing system has been down since at least late Saturday, and I really need to submit/schedule some blessings. Can we get an ETA on when it will be available again?
Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

steveri wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:51 pm Can we get an ETA on when it will be available again?
This is primarily a user-to-user support forum. The webcast people have been told to not expect the webcast system to be fixed until after General Conference. That's all the information we have at this time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
markekelund

Patriarchal Blessing System

Post by markekelund »

Does anyone know what is happening with the Patriarchal Blessing System? It has been unavailable for a few days.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Patriarchal Blessing System

Post by russellhltn »

markekelund wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:00 pm Does anyone know what is happening with the Patriarchal Blessing System? It has been unavailable for a few days.
Your post has been merged with an existing thread. The church website is having problems on multiple fronts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

ckesplin

Post by ckesplin »

This has been an issue for our Patriarch in the stake. I'm glad you posted to see that others were also having the same problem. I'm going to give it a day or two and then start chasing down some answers. If anyone finds anything, please update!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The Patriarchal Blessing Submission System is still offline. It will probably not be online until next week.
rcriswelljr

Post by rcriswelljr »

Any word on when this will be restored?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

rcriswelljr wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:53 pm Any word on when this will be restored?
No, not until it actually happens. As important as this system is, there are other systems with a higher priority that are still down. I expect that the developers are working long hours right now.

Return to “Main Church Website”