Jobs website down?

Discussions about other Church websites
joshua.fielding

Jobs website down?

Post by joshua.fielding »

Can anyone access the jobs website for the church? It seems to have been down for almost a week for me...
joren.ideas

Re: Jobs website down?

Post by joren.ideas »

Same here. I just now submitted a "feeback" request with this info. It seems the employed IT team at the Church does not check this forum often, as I've seen many issues go unnoticed on here as well. Ironically, all this makes me want to work for the Church IT dept even more, as they could use some help apparently!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The IT team at the Church does not check this forum often since it is a user-to-user discussion area and not an official place for feedback. There are some Church employees who hang out here, but this isn't an official way to contact the Church.

If you think that the Church IT employees aren't aware that the jobs site is down, you are mistaken.
joren.ideas

Post by joren.ideas »

eh, an entire week is a long time for any site of a major organization to be down, IMHO. Even a temporary page explaining the site is undergoing maintenance would take 2 days tops for a polished appearance. Not a stranger myself in these woods.

Also, I didn't mean anything in a negatively criticizing manner, just describing an observation. I realize my post, especially the last sentence could be taken as critical. Not intended, but my bad.
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

It's been a busy week at the Church preparing for conference. Other systems have taken priority. I expect this site and others will get more attention after conference. Hang in there.
frigginsnapper

Post by frigginsnapper »

Whew!! Glad it is not just me!! I am hopeful that they are creating something new for it and all data is not gone. As the loss of access was particularly gut wrenching for me as I have dealt with many tech issues related to trying to get employment and just living my life in general. Someone really does not like me that is tech savvy. haha. I had resorted to using a ward members contact info to get around their efforts and worried I had missed some email notifications regarding the site going down. The constant redirecting of the links to the site frustrated me so.
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

I don't know. I would guess that the old site will be back soon. The page about jobs is still up, but the career search site is down.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... ortunities
joshua.fielding

Post by joshua.fielding »

The career search was my issue, good to know that it's down for others too and not just me
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

Career search should be back up now. There was a notice previously that job openings would be posted on indeed. This is the page that was there before the site came back up. Not sure if it's useful to search both locations or not.

https://sway.office.com/hkVo9DArYVIzcRsE/?ref=Link
CosmosDamsa

Post by CosmosDamsa »

Everything works pretty fine now!

Return to “Other Websites”