Area Book Planner App

tulkara

Area Book Planner App

Post by tulkara »

This app is not accessible by Ward Clerks. Does anyone have a full instruction manual as the Missionaries cannot answer any of my questions and everything they have on the Area Book App appears on LCR as the Missionary Progress Record and is not editable by the Ward Clerk
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Area Book Planner App

Post by jdlessley »

tulkara wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:19 pm This app is not accessible by Ward Clerks. Does anyone have a full instruction manual as the Missionaries cannot answer any of my questions and everything they have on the Area Book App appears on LCR as the Missionary Progress Record and is not editable by the Ward Clerk
The Progress Record has changed to Covenant Path Progress in both Member Tools and in LCR. Currently there are issues with the app/page in LCR. Before the current issue there was a significant amount of data that could be edited by the members of ward council, including the ward clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
tulkara

Area Book Planner App

Post by tulkara »

The App has only just been rolled out in Australia. Is there a Help Mode on the App to assist Missionaries to navigate, edit, etc. the information on the App?

And our LCR and Member Tools do not show a Covenant Path Progress Report, it is still showing as the Missionary Progress Record

Things is a lost slower "down under"
locke99

Re: Area Book Planner App

Post by locke99 »

Last week I was going through the new training materials in Gospel Library>Handbooks and Callings>Ward or Branch Calling>Strengthening New Members>Strengthening New and Returning Members. This shows, "Open the Member Tools app (or Leader and Clerk Resources [LCR] online), go to Reports, and then choose Covenant Path Progress." I am a High Councilor and can't see it, my Stake President and Bishops don't see it. Do we know when this might be available?

Return to “Mobile Applications”