Patriarchal Website has not been available for a week

Discussions about other Church websites
dougpratt

Patriarchal Website has not been available for a week

Post by dougpratt »

I am a newly called Patriarch and I have not been able to access the Patriarch website for a week or more. I know that some website updating was taking place prior to General Conference where quarterly reports were unable to be uploaded. Did this effect the Patriarch website? How long will it be unavailable?
davesudweeks

Re: Patriarchal Website has not been available for a week

Post by davesudweeks »

I have no special knowledge, but suspect this website took a hit as well. Now that General Conference is over, I'm sure it is all-hands-on-deck trying to get all the systems issues resolved and everything back up and running normally. No one on this user-to-user mutual forum will know how long or what the priority is - all we can do is be patient.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

dougpratt wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:13 am Did this effect the Patriarch website? How long will it be unavailable?
Yes. My stake patriarch has had similar problems with the website. The only thing I can recommend is to keep trying once or twice a day. Hopefully, we'll see improvements soon.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

In a related event, nobody in our ward currently shows that they have had a patriarchal blessing. Assume it is all tied into the same master database.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

garystroble wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:30 am In a related event, nobody in our ward currently shows that they have had a patriarchal blessing. Assume it is all tied into the same master database.
It is. So until the site comes back up again, members will not be able to access their blessings online.

If they have not done so already, there is nothing to keep a member from downloading their blessing to read offline once the site becomes available again. I have the pdf file of my patriarchal blessing stored on my phone and my laptop. And being old school, I still have a paper copy in my filing cabinet.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

In addition, leaders currently cannot tell who in their unit has had a patriarchal blessing. That feature was added not very long ago, but now everyone is showing No in that field.
Haamunibay

Post by Haamunibay »

Any update on when the Patriarchal blessing system will be up and running? I can't print blessings for my recipients. Thanks.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

FYI, I just received an email from the Church with the following blurb:
The blessing for <name removed> was submitted by <name removed> on 08 Apr 2022 and is now complete.
So I expect if you try again, the system may be working. Note that most everyone here is like you -- we're all unaware if specific systems, once brought back online, will remain online, or if each system is still having "mood swings". Good luck!

Return to “Other Websites”