LCR is down more than it's up

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
radradryan

Re: LCR is down more than it's up

Post by radradryan »

jgoggan wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:58 am Today felt like progress, at least. We were able to go to the Finance section fine. When we tried to go to Expenses, we got a message saying that it was down and was expected to be back in about an hour. (Granted, it is now about 3 hours later and it still says that, but at least the system was up and able to display an error message with an estimated time.) However, we were able to go over to the Donations side and input our tithing for today just fine. It felt more compartmentalized in a good way -- like some subsystems were down, but others were still working.

In any case, it was the first time in many weeks where we've been able to do tithing online on a Sunday. So, just wanted to give some credit where credit is due! :)
Same! Unfortunately I have a ton of reimbursements to process! At least they are all direct deposit so I don't need to print checks.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

It's Tuesday late afternoon/early evening and finance is down again.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

garystroble wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:42 pm It's Tuesday late afternoon/early evening and finance is down again.
I was getting the infinite spinner. I got connected by deleting church cookies.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

jdlessley wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:51 pm
garystroble wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:42 pm It's Tuesday late afternoon/early evening and finance is down again.
I was getting the infinite spinner. I got connected by deleting church cookies.
Coincidence. It is back up now.
Michaelwhitecpa

Post by Michaelwhitecpa »

We can get in to the LCR system in general, but have been really struggling with the Finance section, it tells us access denied, or error, etc. more often than not lately… every once in a while I can get in… is there a secret to this that I am missing or is it just a system wide problem?
itsgavinc

Post by itsgavinc »

Currently the finance section of LCR is down for us. Tried deleting cookies, restarting the computer, private/incognito mode--all of which didn't work.
danielw

Post by danielw »

Seeing spinners all day today
bryson.mcfarlane

Post by bryson.mcfarlane »

Yes, it's down for us as well. We can access LCR, but when we click on the Finance portal, it tells that this service is currently unavailable. :cry:
michaeljrichins

Post by michaeljrichins »

Do remember, there is a procedure for processing donations during these system outages:
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... lang=eng#d

All other Finance needs must wait until the outage restores.
stone1217

Re: LCR is down again 7/10/2022

Post by stone1217 »

LCR is down. 7/10/2022

Return to “Local Unit Finance”