LCR is down more than it's up

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
waltbristow

Re: LCR is down more than it's up

Post by waltbristow »

Thank you!
nbroper

Post by nbroper »

I also really appreciate the article link on processing donations during an outage. We're a relatively new and inexperienced bishopric so with the outages we've just sent donations home with the bishop who has been locking them up but we need to get them processed. We had planned to meet tomorrow night to take care of what we already have but that doc will help us with future outages as well.
lkpowell

Post by lkpowell »

As the original poster/ranter here, I'd like to thank those who were cordial and pointed out that a manual deposit is acceptable. It allows us to get money out of our hands and into the bank immediately and without cussing at the church website. I spent a bit of time working on an Excel document that will make my life easier when it comes to deposit time if LCR-Finance is down. If someone wants to post it on the church website, perhaps in a help document that talks about manual deposits, that would be fine with me. It probably could use some enhancements and it is likely imperfect.
Attachments
Manual Deposit Example.xlsx
(25.36 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Manual Deposit.xlsx
(23.85 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Last edited by lkpowell on Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lkpowell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:25 pm It doesn't appear that I can attach files on this forum, so hopefully the link below will work.
If you're using the small editor, you need to click on "Full Editor & Preview". Then go below the message window and click on the "Attachments" tab.

The link appears to be view only and I'm not seeing a button to down download it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lkpowell

Post by lkpowell »

russellhltn wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:41 pm
lkpowell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:25 pm It doesn't appear that I can attach files on this forum, so hopefully the link below will work.
If you're using the small editor, you need to click on "Full Editor & Preview". Then go below the message window and click on the "Attachments" tab.

The link appears to be view only and I'm not seeing a button to down download it.
Thanks. Fixed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Nice!

Hopefully it works in LibreOffice as well, since that's what I'd think most clerk machines would be using.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lkpowell

Post by lkpowell »

I tested early versions in LibreOffice and it was working perfectly, so I believe it will work fine.
lkpowell

Post by lkpowell »

Happened again today.
bkharmon1

Post by bkharmon1 »

I saw it was down a few min ago, but I just got in now. So perhaps it is fixed for now.
wahlj515

Post by wahlj515 »

This is the third or fourth week in a row we've had to hold tithing and come during the week to count and submit.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”