LCR is down more than it's up

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
lkpowell

LCR is down more than it's up

Post by lkpowell »

I am the finance clerk for my ward and it's really frustrating that local unit finance is down every time I need to use it on Sundays to enter donations.
bkharmon1

Re: LCR is down more than it's up

Post by bkharmon1 »

It sure seems like it, at least on Sundays. Very frustrating.
A00942597

Post by A00942597 »

Agreed. We try to work on it immediately after church and we haven't been able to do it for the last 3 weeks. I now have people in the ward asking me why their check hasn't cleared... this is not good.
rjhidaho

Post by rjhidaho »

Tried last Tuesday, to avoid Sunday. Still couldn't get into LCR. Can't get in again today.
plott

Post by plott »

Yep. Wonder if we should have MLS back for when the website goes down. Even with 56K modems, it was better than this.
tanleavitt

Post by tanleavitt »

I am having some major loading issues with it today as well, only the finance page. Everything else is loading fine.
d.p.jensen

Post by d.p.jensen »

Also very frustrated. It is disappointing we cannot enter tithing for ward members for now 2 weeks in a row.
plott

Post by plott »

Only reply I've gotten by Moderators is "MLS is dead. They are working the known issues with web services for the church." Would be nice to have a little bit more information or current page health page, we can see if it's even worth attempting to do anything. Just spent 30 min to print 2 checks and 30+ additional minutes for Donation's page to even load - No luck. I'm going home.
radradryan

Post by radradryan »

Same. Just getting the rotating flower of hypnosis on the screen.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

A00942597 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:44 am I now have people in the ward asking me why their check hasn't cleared... this is not good.
They ask a good question. The proper procedure when LCR/F is down is to make the deposit anyway, and enter the deposit information later when online service is available again.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”