Failed to Save

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
josephellsworthfedor

Failed to Save

Post by josephellsworthfedor »

I am a Bishop who is unable to submit a DI referral.

I go to the Leader and Clerk Resources and under the Welfare Resources heading there is a Bishop's Orders and Referrals link.

I click on the +Referal button. There is only one Deseret Industries Option, I select that.

I enter in the person's name, because she doesn't show up on my ward's list, as well as the other information.

Lastly I click the Submit button in the bottom right corner. But then I see a pop up display the message "failed to save". There are no other errors, or information.

I'm using a Chrome browser, that is up to date. Thanks!
josephellsworthfedor

Re: Failed to Save

Post by josephellsworthfedor »

Never mind. I tried it again and it worked!
Don't know what I did differently. (Maybe reporting it on this forum scarred it into submission. :)
BrianEdwards

Re: Failed to Save

Post by BrianEdwards »

As you may be aware, many of the Church systems are experiencing fairly severe outages, many of an intermittent nature. I don't have any idea if the DI Referrals is also included among the affected systems, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm glad it worked, but given the flakiness of things lately, I'd also suggest seeing if there's a way to log back in and double-check that it truly was recorded correctly. Probably "yes", but for the time being, it seems prudent to try and make extra sure.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”