Unable to edit the personal information

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Victoria_Seheri

Unable to edit the personal information

Post by Victoria_Seheri »

I'm unable to edit my personal information section on the gender, I want to rectify it to female because it says that I'm male...please help me
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to edit the personal information

Post by jdlessley »

You will need to speak to your ward clerk to make changes to your membership record.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to edit the personal information

Post by russellhltn »

There's a very good chance that you have the wrong Membership Record Number associated with your account.

Check with the clerk on what it should be. If it's wrong, you'll probably have to get the contact information for Global Service Desk to have them change it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”