Online Finances Not Working...Again

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
LandRover260

Online Finances Not Working...Again

Post by LandRover260 »

As a fellow member of the bishopric in my ward and I sat down to do our ward's donations, we found that the LCRFFE system is not responding--yet again; instead I'm showing a "label.budget" message on the finance sight. The internet connection works fine with other Church sites, but we cannot submit our donations.

What is going on this time? Let's not hope that it's not a security breach. Between this and the delay in Quarterly Reports, not to mention our audits, when will the system be fully up to date without any more delays like this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online Finances Not Working...Again

Post by lajackson »

LandRover260 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:50 pm What is going on this time? . . . when will the system be fully up to date without any more delays like this?
As I understand it, a whole lot of different things happened just before general conference that conspired to make life miserable for the ICS folks at Church headquarters. There has been quite a discussion elsewhere in the Forum. Because things are so interconnected, almost every service was affected.

I know they are working as quickly as possible to resolve the numerous issues that are affecting things. I know it is no consolation, but most of our units were able to do what they set out to do today. Things seem to be getting better in many areas.

Knowing that the Church is committed to computers and online processing, I expect there will always be temporary delays from time to time. I know that the same folks who are working diligently to fix things are also facing the same challenges as the rest of us because they go home on weekends and also serve as clerks and other leaders trying to access the same systems we all use. I suspect this keeps them highly motivated to make sure things work as they should.
jomusichn

Post by jomusichn »

Its not working for me tonight either
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It appears to be working fine for me about a half hour after you posted.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”