Patriarchal blessing recommend showing blank

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jotaedwards

Patriarchal blessing recommend showing blank

Post by jotaedwards »

When I submit a patriarchal blessing recommend it shows a recommend sitting in the queue for the patriarch but the member information is blank. But if I check that member, it shows that a recommend has already been submitted for them. My members are calling the patriarch to schedule their blessings, but the blessing info is blank. All he can see is that a recommend has been submitted and the date, nothing else.
Attachments
B859EFF0-E34B-4DAD-94D9-1CF034D2EFBF.jpeg
lajackson
Community Moderators

LCR not working 3/26/22

Post by lajackson »

jotaedwards wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:02 pm When I submit a patriarchal blessing recommend it shows a recommend sitting in the queue for the patriarch but the member information is blank.
I would suggest sending a report through any Feedback link that this is happening.
mkmurray

LCR not working 3/26/22

Post by mkmurray »

Would this be best in its own thread? Since I don't believe it's related to LCR outages, and the Patriarchal Blessing tool seems to be a separate tool from LCR anyway?

The advice though is pretty sound. I actually used the Help link on the side menu over the weekend and got an answer to a question by Monday.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR not working 3/26/22

Post by russellhltn »

mkmurray wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:08 pm Would this be best in its own thread?
Done.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”