Report Showing Temple Workers in Stake

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rybrowne

Report Showing Temple Workers in Stake

Post by rybrowne »

I'm a Stake Clerk, and our presidency is looking to find a report of all individuals in our stake who are Temple Workers. I can't seem to find a report that provides this information. I tried creating a custom report, but that didn't work either. Is there any place where I can get a report that would show all set apart temple workers in our stake?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Report Showing Temple Workers in Stake

Post by jonesrk »

Tools shows that on an individual member level when you look their callings and classes, but I didn't see any way to see that information in LCR. The temple may have a way to get you that report.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

When I was a stake clerk, I discovered that there are web sites that only the stake president could access, such as the site where he recommends members to become temple workers. I was not able to access that site as stake clerk, but the stake president could access it and see every temple worker and temple volunteer currently serving from his stake. I assume that site still exists, but I don't know for sure.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

drepouille wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:45 am I assume that site still exists, but I don't know for sure.
The site does exist, and the stake resident is the only one who is able to access it. He will have to generate his own report and share the information with his counselors, if he so desires.

Return to “Reports and Forms”