Spouse Donation View

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
steakboy

Spouse Donation View

Post by steakboy »

I can see my wife’s donations, but she can’t see mine. Is this expected? Is this incorrect, and I need to submit an official ticket somewhere to get it repaired? Is there a setting on my account that I can allow my wife to see my turning donations? Seems sketchy and prone to abuse if the wife can’t see the others donations, but the husband can see the wife’s.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Spouse Donation View

Post by russellhltn »

steakboy wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:31 pm Is there a setting on my account that I can allow my wife to see my turning donations?
Yes. You should see it when you go into settings.

As I recall, there's also a setting on your wife's side to want to see those donations.

Edit: From the donations FAQ page
Why can’t I see my spouse’s donations when I log in to the Donations page?

For legal and privacy reasons, donations are recorded under individual membership records. However, your spouse can authorize you to see his or her donations. To authorize your spouse to view your donations, click Settings. In the “Preferences” section, check the box that says Allow spouse to view my donations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”