Standardized Equipment & Implementation Guidelines- What & When????

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
brad_p

Re: Standardized Equipment & Implementation Guidelines- What & When????

Post by brad_p »

I should update a prior remark. The Meetinghouse Hardware Guidelines document was updated March 1 2022 with PTZ camera updates. That can explain why FMs were not allowing PTZ mounts in Fall 2021.
bossybosse

Post by bossybosse »

This might help: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... s?lang=eng. I found it when I was struggling with this as well. There are multipel suggestions and hardware recommendations on how to do virtual meetings. I hope that helps.
MikeStucki

Post by MikeStucki »

Are there wards, not meeting in Stake Center, that have cameras permanently (or semi permanently) mounted in the chapel for Zoom meetings? Our team is trying to gather data outside of our area on this topic.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Our ward has a permanent camera mounted near the back of the chapel. We're a 3-ward building, not a stake center. Located in Owasso OK.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

MikeStucki wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:50 pm Are there wards, not meeting in Stake Center, that have cameras permanently (or semi permanently) mounted in the chapel for Zoom meetings? Our team is trying to gather data outside of our area on this topic.
Your experience is going to depend on your FM's interpretation of the church's guidelines.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
devinbost

Post by devinbost »

What was the specific instruction coming from the Presiding Bishopric? I thought they primarily handle Church funds and budgets. Do they also set technology policies? This is all new to me.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”