Due to an unfortunate change in the way MLS handles test data, such transactions will remain in limbo forever. That means that to exit or log off from MLS, you will have to do the following every time you want to exit or logoff:
- At the prompt about untransmitted expenses, click Continue.
- At the prompt about untransmitted checks being rejected, click Continue.
- Confirm that you want to exit or log off.
- At the prompt telling you that finance data has changed, click OK.
- At the prompt to save the backup file, click Cancel.
I reported this bug on November 15, but it obviously wasn't fixed for the release. I know the set of users of demo data is relatively small, but I find this quite disappointing.