Syncing Open Windows Between Devices

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
kalebpknobel

Syncing Open Windows Between Devices

Post by kalebpknobel »

Unsure if this would be a feature request or I just can't figure it out. Looking to be able to sync all the open windows between devices. I use iPhone and iPad and will find articles on my phone that I would like to have synced to iPad for a larger screen/easier reading/easier markup. Have articles sync from iPad to iPhone to have them on the go. Think something similar to Amazon's WhisperSync technology, but that would open new windows on devices as needed.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Syncing Open Windows Between Devices

Post by sbradshaw »

Bookmarks can sync between devices if you're signed in with your Church Account, but unfortunately screens/tabs in Gospel Library don't sync. You could send it as a feature request in Gospel Library under the overflow menu (three dots in the top right) > Help > Send Feedback.

As a workaround, you might be able to use AirDrop to share your Gospel Library location from one Apple device to another. On your iPhone, open Gospel Library to the content you want to share, then go to the overflow menu > Share > AirDrop. Then choose your iPad (you might to unlock your iPad first). AirDrop will send a URL, which will open directly into Gospel Library on the iPad.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kalebpknobel

Re: Syncing Open Windows Between Devices

Post by kalebpknobel »

@sbradshaw - Thanks for the help! I used bookmarks like you suggested and that seems to be working.

Return to “Gospel Library”