Scheduling Privilege Alternative

Using Google Meet, Zoom, etc.)
taylorglad

Scheduling Privilege Alternative

Post by taylorglad »

Does anyone have an effective way of letting ward clerks or secretaries schedule Zoom meetings on behalf of the bishop?

I'm aware that the Schedule Privilege option (Settings, Meetings, Other) does not let you add accounts outside of the account.
And host keys are only helpful once a meeting has started, not with scheduling.

Is anyone successfully using third party plugins with shared Outlook/Google accounts to make a nice workflow for this?
What does that look like?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Scheduling Privilege Alternative

Post by russellhltn »

I guess my question is who is entrusted with the login for zoom? I'm not aware of any directive that only the bishop can have the login, but that could be something the local leaders have come up with.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
taylorglad

Re: Scheduling Privilege Alternative

Post by taylorglad »

The Bishop was just used to a particular workflow with his BYU account, and was wondering if something similar was easy.
But if most people are simply sharing the account login among the clerks, then he has no complaints with that.

Return to “Interactive Virtual Meetings”