Gospel Social Media

Edu.lima234

Gospel Social Media

Post by Edu.lima234 »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I've even tried Church Feedback system, but no response, so here goes nothing!

I have been thinking for a while, we must Gather Israel, however to do so we need to strengthen our Youth and unify each other, best way to do this, with the help of the Internet, is a Social Media dedicated for us Latter-day Saints, this would serve as a way to influence our Youth, whether it be Daily Scriptures, Quotes or talks, directed for them.

I was thinking moderation could be Membership number to prevent Trolls, however such matter needs to be discussed further..
As a Youth, i see this as a great potential to help Young men and women with first, keeping the Sabbath, second, making friends of the same faith all around the world, and thirdly, helping them grow spiritually,
substituting secular influences.

Other features would include chat rooms, weekly scripture devotional, all online through the app or simply via Zoom.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Social Media

Post by sbradshaw »

Have you tried the Gospel Living app? It provides a Discover feed with daily scriptures, inspirational messages, etc. as well as chat with fellow class or quorum members in the ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Edu.lima234

Post by Edu.lima234 »

sbradshaw wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:40 pm Have you tried the Gospel Living app? It provides a Discover feed with daily scriptures, inspirational messages, etc. as well as chat with fellow class or quorum members in the ward.
I have so, but sadly Gospel living apps Communication is only locally, and no one in my ward uses it, thus circles is useless(and for some reason I'm banned from it, it tells me to contact my Bishop but he doesn't even know about this app lol) gospel living app has true potential, I've also reached GLA feedback team to share my ideas, and i haven't gotten a response from them either.
Cmanrogers

Post by Cmanrogers »

I believe there's a subreddit with decent membership if you'd be interested.
Christian Rogers

Return to “Mobile Applications”