Deceased Non Member showing in ward directory

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mtwbb

Deceased Non Member showing in ward directory

Post by mtwbb »

We have a person who is marked deceased within LCR. He is the non-member spouse of a living member. I marked him deceased within LCR and it shows in LCR correctly (When I pull up the wife it shows the spouse is deceased). When I pull the ward directly via the website and via the App he still shows up like any other living person.

Any ideas?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Deceased Non Member showing in ward directory

Post by jonesrk »

It might be a sync issues between our old and new membership systems. PM the MRN of the member and I can look into it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Deceased Non Member showing in ward directory

Post by russellhltn »

mtwbb wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:30 pm I marked him deceased within LCR and it shows in LCR correctly (When I pull up the wife it shows the spouse is deceased).
Curious. I thought the usual way to record that was to cancel the civil marriage. Reason: death.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”