Sunday School Teacher can't see class members

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
kabersch

Sunday School Teacher can't see class members

Post by kabersch »

My wife and are Sunday School teachers for class 15, 16, 17 in our ward. When I look at Organizations/Sunday School/Course 15, Course 16, Course 17 I can see me wife and I as teachers, but there is no Members tab like there was when I was Sunday School President. I think teachers should be able to see who the members of their class are.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Sunday School Teacher can't see class members

Post by russellhltn »

While that would be nice, there appears to be legal/privacy reasons that's not done. Nor does it appear that will change anytime in the near future.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I'd recommend sending feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of ChurchofJesusChrist.org, or in the Member Tools app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
garyhamon

Post by garyhamon »

russellhltn wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pm While that would be nice, there appears to be legal/privacy reasons that's not done. Nor does it appear that will change anytime in the near future.
That doesn’t make sense when we are handed all that information on paper. It would make everyone’s life so much easier to be able to use the app to keep the rolls.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

garyhamon wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:33 pm That doesn’t make sense when we are handed all that information on paper. It would make everyone’s life so much easier to be able to use the app to keep the rolls.
Many of the privacy laws that apply to apps/web don't apply to paper - even if it's the same information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”