Membership Records prints up in Spanish

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dandshall2

Membership Records prints up in Spanish

Post by dandshall2 »

Today, I saw we had a new member move in from the last week. I looked at the new member's information and then printed up the individual record for the Bishop, but I notice on the print preview and when it printed up that the dates (months) were in Spanish. All other information is in English and on LCR the months are in English. So only when I print or print preview are the months in Spanish. Sort of odd. Anyone else have this hiccup? Any possible solutions? I also printed another member's record to see if it had the same issue and it did.
chrisgrant

Re: Membership Records prints up in Spanish

Post by chrisgrant »

Yeah, our ordination certificates are completely in Spanish today.
dandshall2

Post by dandshall2 »

I just checked and it is back to normal. Just one of those glitches.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

After a Melchezedick Priesthood ordination carried out yesterday, I've just been checking out the certificate. The month is shown as junio which I'm guessing is Spanish for June. :) The rest of the certificate is in English!
alleng

Post by alleng »

Melchizedek Priesthood Certificate just printed 19 junio 2022, but the rest is in English.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Looking at the Protecting Children and Youth Training in LCR last evening, random months were being displayed in Spanish. No discernible pattern was observed.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This issue of the months appearing in Spanish for English user printouts for some membership records (IOS), certificates of baptism, certificates of ordination, and some reports is being worked by the programmers. They cannot say when it will be fixed other than "soon"; and there has been no identified work-around.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

jdlessley wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:18 am This issue of the months appearing in Spanish for English user printouts for some membership records (IOS), certificates of baptism, certificates of ordination, and some reports is being worked by the programmers. They cannot say when it will be fixed other than "soon"; and there has been no identified work-around.
I know you didn't mean it, but when I first read your post I thought it said this was the issue of the month :lol:

LCR is now displaying months in Spanish also.
mjw22

Post by mjw22 »

Noticed this while making a few custom reports this week. I was worried it was my own settings since I accidentally changed that once!
There is still an issue with the Birthdays as of Junio 26th.
a.stewart.usa

Post by a.stewart.usa »

Same. Interpreting Mayo to May isn't too hard some others take some guessing. Just don't change to Punjabi ਮਈ ਦਾ ਮਹੀਨਾ! :D

Seriously though, how do we fix this?

Return to “Membership Help”