Duplicate Ministering Assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BrettM

Duplicate Ministering Assignments

Post by BrettM »

Is there a way to check to see if a family/individual has been assigned multiple ministering companionships? For example, we have found some families that have two different husband/wife companionships that have been assigned to them. How can we determine if this is happening in other incidences? Or if a family has been assigned a husband/wife companionship and also a Relieve Society Sister companionship calling upon them. We can see this if we look at each individual person, but this is a long process. Is there a simpler way to identify multiple companionships to the same household?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Duplicate Ministering Assignments

Post by russellhltn »

BrettM wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:26 pm For example, we have found some families that have two different husband/wife companionships that have been assigned to them.
I'm guessing that one was assigned to the household by the EQ (the old Home Teaching) and the other assigned to a sister by the RS (the old Visit Teaching). If you really have more than one assigned o the same household (HT), then that's a bug.

I don't know as there's a way to check for this, but I think the issue is limited to just the members ministered to by husband/wife teams. You're not going to need to check the whole ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”