Come Follow Me widget

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
ajhunt631

Come Follow Me widget

Post by ajhunt631 »

I installed the Come Follow Me widget a long time ago and I love it. However, it just recently changed to a different language and I have no idea how or why let alone how to make it go back to English. Thoughts? The app is still English, it's just the widget that with a daily scripture.
ajhunt631

Re: Come Follow Me widget

Post by ajhunt631 »

Nevermind. After a week of it being in another language, today it switched back to English. That was fun lol.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Normally the language of the widget should match the language of the device (in Android settings). If it happens again, and doesn't match your device language, you could try removing and re-adding the widget to your home screen.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
vaughncc

Post by vaughncc »

Can someone tell me where the Download link is to download the Gospel Library WIDGET, please.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Typically widgets are part of the app. Install the app and then you can add the widget.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”