MLS Finance gives "Cannot POST /" error

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Attila

MLS Finance gives "Cannot POST /" error

Post by Attila »

I have a Ward in our Stake that gets an error whenever they try to work in the Finance section of MLS. An example would be if they are trying to enter donations. They login to MLS, click on the "Enter Donations" link, a message pops-up saying they will be redirected to the website, they login to the church website, and then get a screen that only says "Cannot POST /". The url is https://lcrffe.churchofjesuschrist.org.

I've found that if they leave the browser open, switch back to MLS and click "Enter Donations" again that a new web-tab will open and everything is fine. But if they close the browser and try again they get the same error. So, it looks like they initially need an open login to the church website in order to avoid the error.

It doesn't matter who is logged into MLS - same thing happens.

I haven't heard of any other Wards having this issue. Has anyone else experienced it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS Finance gives "Cannot POST /" error

Post by russellhltn »

Since you can't enter via MLS, you might want to skip opening MLS and just go direct to LCR. Perhaps if you go in via the main page, you won't get that error.

If that doesn't work, I'd test using Incognito mode. If that works, clear the cookies from the cache.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rwsirrine

Re: MLS Finance gives "Cannot POST /" error

Post by rwsirrine »

I have been called to do the finances for a church recreational camp and I have the same problem. It just says Cannot Post/ I cant get in and enter expenses and pay bills that are stacking up.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”