Unable to access leader and clerk resources

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lmdehart

Unable to access leader and clerk resources

Post by lmdehart »

I am a RS counselor, and until last week I was able to access Reports for the sake of attendance taking and Ministering assignments and such. I can no longer access them on Tools app or the website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to access leader and clerk resources

Post by russellhltn »

Check with the clerk to make sure you're still in that calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Another idea would be -- if you have two callings, perhaps when you log in, for some reason it is now defaulting to the "other calling". I cannot remember the details, but there is a way to switch between your callings which would then allow you to access those features.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

BrianEdwards wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:03 pm . . . there is a way to switch between your callings which would then allow you to access those features.
There is normally a drop down menu near the top of the page.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Do you happen to have a church account other than "lmdehart". This one is not registered with your MRN and won't have access to your callings.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”