Does the Church have a graveyard? Who do I talk to about where my old stuff is buried?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
auraliejones

Does the Church have a graveyard? Who do I talk to about where my old stuff is buried?

Post by auraliejones »

Hello, friends.

In the 2010s, I participated in a lot of Church initiatives online, for example: "I'm a Mormon" profile for Mormon.org, photo gallery submitted to "Serving in the Vineyard", filling out an employment profile, etc.

I'm cleaning up my digital life, and would like to know where my data from all these "outmoded" programs are now.

I can't find a way to access any of it. Links don't work, can't find the pages, certainly don't remember passwords.

I would really like to talk to someone about this. The most important thing I need to access is the photo gallery. The gallery must still be "live", because the images are still being used now and then by Church creators. I really need to discuss some important aspects of that with someone in charge. It's quite urgent.

Please, is there anyone who can direct me to the proper contact channels to reach those who have the authority and knowledge to discuss this with me?

Many thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Does the Church have a graveyard? Who do I talk to about where my old stuff is buried?

Post by russellhltn »

Just a wild guess, at the bottom of this page is a link to "Terms of Use". At the bottom of that page is a link to the Intellectual Property Office.

They may not be the right people, but I'd think they'd have a good idea of who you need to talk to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Does the Church have a graveyard? Who do I talk to about where my old stuff is buried?

Post by scgallafent »

Go to the Privacy Notice. That gives information on how to contact the Data Privacy Office.
auraliejones

Post by auraliejones »

Thanks very much for the suggestions. Much appreciated!

Return to “General Discussions”