Add nonmembers to young women class role

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
joelbrooksby

Add nonmembers to young women class role

Post by joelbrooksby »

So there is a part-member family in our ward with 2 nonmember daughters who the Young women are trying to fellowship. How do I add them to the Young women attendance roles? Do I need to be in MLS or LCR on the church website?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Add nonmembers to young women class role

Post by jdlessley »

joelbrooksby wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 am How do I add them to the Young women attendance roles?
Currently there is no method to add nonmembers to attendance rolls for an organization other than adding them manually on paper rosters. All features involving adding nonmembers was removed before the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect in early 2018. The young women would have to be baptized to be included in the roles.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Obadiah

Post by Obadiah »

Does this same answer apply to having a non-member added to LDS Tools? We have a newly adopted YW attending with her new family. She has not been baptized but is attending Sunday School and YW on a regular basis. Is their any way to add her to the ward list or LDS Tools?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Obadiah wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:10 pm Does this same answer apply to having a non-member added to LDS Tools? We have a newly adopted YW attending with her new family. She has not been baptized but is attending Sunday School and YW on a regular basis. Is their any way to add her to the ward list or LDS Tools?
Same answer. Until she's baptized, you'll have to literally pencil her in on any paper class rolls.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
IvP4

Post by IvP4 »

I think that a work around this would be if the missionaries or whomever can add them as investigators then under Reports> Covenant Path: People Being Taught... they should show up and you can track attendance that way.

Return to “Membership Help”