Contacting Membership Support

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
helmsl

Contacting Membership Support

Post by helmsl »

I am a new stake clerk and I need to contact the main membership support department to ask about a temple marriage not being recorded, yet whenever I click on Help > Contact Us, the site redirects you to the ServiceNow site but before you can log in, the site logs you out. I have tried it on Firefox and Chrome browsers with the same outcome. I tried going through the Help Center > Membership > Contact Us but it did the same thing.

I've tried looking for a phone number but to no avail. How can I contact anyone to get this fixed? Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks- Larry Helms
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Contacting Membership Support

Post by jdlessley »

This may be related to the church website buildup of cookies issue. Try the Incognito mode or Open New Private Window mode when using the church website. If that works then delete the church website cookies. You could also try going directly to the URL, https://servicenow.churchofjesuschrist.org/gsc?lang=eng.

I have no problem accessing the Contact Us page in Firefox. But with Chrome I sometimes run into what you are experiencing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
helmsl

Post by helmsl »

So i tried using a private or incognito session in Chrome, FireFox and Microsoft Edge, all with the same result. I clicked on the link you supplied and quickly got the "logout successful" window. I have tried this process on multiple PC's as well with the same result. I even tried it on my mobile phone with the same result. Is there a setting that is automatically denying me access to the ServiceNow platform? Is there an old fashioned phone number I can call to get help with this membership record?

Thanks- Larry
Last edited by helmsl on Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Search for Global Services Department in the Help Center (https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/help) and it will provide a number you can call.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

helmsl wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:21 am Is there an old fashioned phone number I can call to get help with this membership record?
Normally, I would tell you to get the number from your ward clerk. However, since you are the stake clerk . . . .

Try this link. You need to be signed in to see it.

I would mention that usually ward clerks deal with membership record changes, not stake clerks. But if you were to inquire on how the process of recording temple ordinances works, so that you can better train ward clerks, I expect that they will speak with you.
pricel1

Post by pricel1 »

All of these options are just work-arounds for a church site issue. I have had no luck getting to any of the links, and the firewall setting on this church computer prevent me from downloading another browser. Why can't we just get the site fixed properly so we can do our jobs?

Return to “Membership Help”