LCR donations date

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
johngw

LCR donations date

Post by johngw »

Since about a week ago, I can no longer register donations with the correct date.
The last date I can register a donation is July 21st. So, I can't choose a later date than July 21.
I have written to gsd-eu-en@churchofjesuschrist.org with no response. That is why I am writing to you here.
I have also tested in several different browsers. Same thing there.
image.png
Stake clerk in Sweden Stockholm South Stake.
John Wennerlund
ek.kamrer@ssstav.org
+46703557505
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LCR donations date

Post by lajackson »

johngw wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:00 am I have written to gsd-eu-en@churchofjesuschrist.org with no response. That is why I am writing to you here.
This is a user-to-user forum and no one here will be able to fix this problem. You did the right thing by contacting the Global Services Department. They do not always respond to their emails, but they almost always send serious problems like this one to the developers to resolve.

The area office might also follow up if you are concerned that the bug is not being worked.
kd7mha

Re: LCR donations date

Post by kd7mha »

Check the date on the computer.
As a test I rolled back the calendar on my computer and observed the system calendar date was the last day available. You need to leave the page and then come back to give the calendar on the page a proper refresh
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”