Who Baptized Me

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Hamp2006

Who Baptized Me

Post by Hamp2006 »

Can a member see his own membership record details, including who baptized him/her, missions served, priesthood ordinance dates and by whom, etc?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Who Baptized Me

Post by lajackson »

Hamp2006 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:41 pm Can a member see his own membership record details, including who baptized him/her, missions served, priesthood ordinance dates and by whom, etc?
The ward clerk is able to print out and give to a member an Individual Ordinance Summary that will contain most of this information. The baptism and confirmation dates will be on the Summary, but not the person who performed the ordinance because this information was not kept. The Summary will show the mission country and language spoken.

Priesthood ordinances will be shows along with who performed the ordinance, if that information was recorded. There was a time during the 1990s when the person performing a priesthood ordination was not recorded on Church records. But most priesthood ordinations will show who performed them if it was recorded.

Return to “General Discussions”