Some dates in Spanish

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tmortensenii

Some dates in Spanish

Post by tmortensenii »

Hi,
I have been stumbling across a weird issue where some dates are listing the months in Spanish. This has caused some problems as I don't always catch them on Certificates or reports till later. I am starting to catch it more now. But since shorthand some of the months (feb, Mar) are the same in spanish I don't always get it when I skim.

Crazy part is everything else is in English so I am rather confused. Has anyone else seen this? IS this something someone else has seen, if so what is the fix. Or is this a Global Helpdesk ticket?

Picture included,
Thanks
Attachments
Date Screenshot.png
garystroble

Re: Some dates in Spanish

Post by garystroble »

tmortensenii wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:22 pm Hi,
I have been stumbling across a weird issue where some dates are listing the months in Spanish. This has caused some problems as I don't always catch them on Certificates or reports till later. I am starting to catch it more now. But since shorthand some of the months (feb, Mar) are the same in spanish I don't always get it when I skim.

Crazy part is everything else is in English so I am rather confused. Has anyone else seen this? IS this something someone else has seen, if so what is the fix. Or is this a Global Helpdesk ticket?

Picture included,
Thanks
Yes, this is an ongoing bug for a few months now. Here it appears to be random, so if you call up the certificate or report multiple times perhaps you will hit the jackpot and get the correct language. The only ones who can fix this permanently, if there is such a thing with church IT issues, are the developers and they are aware of the issue.
tmortensenii

Re: Some dates in Spanish

Post by tmortensenii »

Thanks Gary! I'll just be more diligent in checking the dates till they fix it then.
Thank you,

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”