Organizations - Full-Time Missionaries - Church Service

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
greenwoodkl

Organizations - Full-Time Missionaries - Church Service

Post by greenwoodkl »

I can no longer see Church Service Missionaries in LCR > Organizations > Full-Time Missionaries. Most of these have been seniors from our ward, but occasionally a younger church service missionary. I tried searching in the forum but found no other posts with the keywords I've tried.

Has anyone else had this symptom?
caillines

Re: Organizations - Full-Time Missionaries - Church Service

Post by caillines »

Whether the Church Service Missionary calling appears seems random to me. Sometimes I can see them, other times I can't.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

caillines wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:49 am Whether the Church Service Missionary calling appears seems random to me. Sometimes I can see them, other times I can't.
It might depend on who they are supporting.

With senior support missions, I think some of them are not done at home, but travel to somewhere else. I'd certainly expect those to be listed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
caillines

Post by caillines »

russellhltn wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:09 pm
caillines wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:49 am Whether the Church Service Missionary calling appears seems random to me. Sometimes I can see them, other times I can't.
It might depend on who they are supporting.

With senior support missions, I think some of them are not done at home, but travel to somewhere else. I'd certainly expect those to be listed.
By this I meant that even within the same member record, it will be random. For instance a few days ago the CS missionaries were showing in the report and within the individual member profiles under calling. When I checked at the time of this post the weren't showing in the report or member profiles, today they are all showing again.
I'm wondering if there is some synchronisation timeout glitch with the service missionary system.
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

caillines wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 pm By this I meant that even within the same member record, it will be random. For instance a few days ago the CS missionaries were showing in the report and within the individual member profiles under calling. When I checked at the time of this post the weren't showing in the report or member profiles, today they are all showing again.
I'm wondering if there is some synchronisation timeout glitch with the service missionary system.
Thanks, I see the CS missionaries again tonight.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

caillines wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 pm By this I meant that even within the same member record, it will be random. For instance a few days ago the CS missionaries were showing in the report and within the individual member profiles under calling. When I checked at the time of this post the weren't showing in the report or member profiles, today they are all showing again.
I'm thinking it may be a supporting system was off-line. Instead of getting an error, you just don't get the data.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

I have not seen the CS missionaries listed in LCR for a while now. Our ward tries to track their service. Does anyone know of other tools that may provide such a list if this has been removed from LCR?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”