Link 2 church accounts into only one

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
herinandrianinatianarivelo

Link 2 church accounts into only one

Post by herinandrianinatianarivelo »

I actually have an issue processing my enrollment in BYU-I. I realized that I have 2 church accounts, the one that I used during my Pathway doesn't have a membership record on it, but now that I have to enroll in BYU, it is required. However, every time I add my membership record, it says that it is alraedy linked to another account. So i donot know how to do, and who to contact to link these 2 accounts.

- The account that used during Pathway and is not linked to my membership account

- The other one with my membership record

Do you think you can help , please?
Thank you in advance
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Link 2 church accounts into only one

Post by jdlessley »

Read the topic thread titled PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems at the beginning of this, Church Account, forum. Follow the instructions there paying attention to the fourth and fifth posts.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Xolisw

Post by Xolisw »

Hi brother am currently facing the same issue hope to be helped soon I only need to register for Byu to further my certificates butnit keep saying my membership records number is not linked to my current account.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Xolisw wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:23 pm Hi brother am currently facing the same issue
Same issue, same answer. Please see the post before yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”