church store DOESNT RECOGNIZE my church account .

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ianrrasch@gmail.com

church store DOESNT RECOGNIZE my church account .

Post by ianrrasch@gmail.com »

for some reseaon when i tried to login in my account thru the church store site its was imossible, bc there is some "login address error", but when i used my account in the main church site its always easy to log in.
there is some problem to be fix!... can some one help me?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: church store DOESNT RECOGNIZE my church account .

Post by russellhltn »

Two possibilities. I'm not sure if the store requires a member account (it does for some items). In that case, the account you're using must have your MRN connected to it. Otherwise, it sees you as a non-member. Non-members are not going to be able to order things like temple clothing.

The other possibility is a cookie issue. Church websites have problems with cookie building that comes out in strange ways. Try using Incognito or private mode of your browser. If that works, then you need to clear out the church cookies from the browser.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Re: church store DOESNT RECOGNIZE my church account .

Post by mevans »

I have occasionally had experiences with the church store not working. Maybe it's related to cookies, as russellhltn mentioned, or maybe the site was just not working properly. Do you have a persistent problem over a few weeks of not being able to use the Church store?

I'm not sure where you're trying to go with the church store, but in the past I have had problems with magazine renewals. I had to call a human during business hours to renew them.

Return to “Church Account”