Send a Message App not reaching all members

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
enriqueapproved

Re: Send a Message App not reaching all members

Post by enriqueapproved »

Couple of things to check on the individuals' settings on member tools or church web app (formerly at lds.org) ...
- Make sure the email addresses are populated in the individual email address field.
- Next, ensure the visibility under privacy is set to ward or stake, not private.

Best of luck!
caillines

Post by caillines »

I was previously getting a few fails (as per the send email confirmation email) with only some gmail accounts which I knew were right because I could send to them directly, but this had stopped the last time I sent a bulk stake email.

In your case where they are showing (in the confirmation email) as being delivered, is there any major difference in the content between the emails that are received and the ones that aren't?
angelabpedersen

Post by angelabpedersen »

Me too! I am the stake relief society president. Over the last month, we have sent several emails to the adults in our stake or the just the adult women. Some of the stake is getting them, some are not. It appears to be random who gets them and who does not. It is not just the email confirmation negatives either. It is like 50% of the stake who is not getting them. I was just told another email was sent out by our stake executive secretary two weeks ago and neither my husband or I received it, (and same with others), but we have gotten other emails he has sent recently. We just got a funeral notification from him. This is very concerning since this is how we are communicating with our stake and it is being highly unreliable right now.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”