Loading the Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Loading the Calendar

Post by lajackson »

The Calendar almost never loads for me. I almost always get the "Give us a moment . . ." request.

I was patient for a while, but the "moment" never went away until I figured what to do about it. I thought this information might be of assistance to someone else.

No matter how long I waited for the "moment", the page never loaded. So one time I clicked on the page reload button on my browser. The Calendar immediately appeared. Through experience, I have discovered that it does not matter how long the "moment" has been. As soon as I click on the reload button the Calendar will display and all is well.

Five minutes? Two seconds? It does not seem to matter. The page just seems to need a simple nudge to appear out of its shyness. When I load the Calendar now, if I am asked to donate a "moment" I immediately click on the reload button and do not have to wait.

I hope this helps someone. The exchange rate for a "moment" is quite expensive in my life right now.
caillines

Re: Loading the Calendar

Post by caillines »

Good advice in general for the church website I find.
davesudweeks

Re: Loading the Calendar

Post by davesudweeks »

I have also seen this behavior on the FamilySearch website recently - it seems to get stuck and reloading the page fixes it. Not every time, but more than in the past.

Return to “Calendar”